- AFPOP is the Association for foreign residents and property owners in Portugal that provides essential and up to date information to our members, along with help in overcoming the bureaucratic hurdles that our members encounter.
- The Algarve Home Page was created in early 1995, when the Internet first came to the Algarve. These pages are openly acknowledged as the most comprehensive collection of Algarve information to be found anywhere on the Web, and a leading tourism and business information resource for Portugal.
British Embassy, Lisbon
- A guide to living, working and buying property in Central Portugal
- Another guide to living in Portugal.
- Serviço de Estrangeiros e Fronteiras, abbreviated to SEF, is a security service organised vertically under the Ministry of Home Affairs. It has administrative autonomy and its fundamental objectives within the internal security policy include border control of persons, leave to stay and the activities of foreigners in Portugal, as well as the study, promotion, coordination and execution of measures and actions related to these activities and migratory flows.
Where you get your Residency from!
William Silverts Expat Site - Sadly Bill is no longer with us. RIP.
- This is a personal site maintained by William Silvert. It is intended to be a resource for the expatriate community, primarily in Portugal, but there is material for all of those who find themselves living in countries where they are "foreigners".